TOTOWA, N.J. -- Peter Murphy is the owner of the local Irish pub established in 1965 and the big St. Patrick's party is an annual tradition since his father started the bar.
He says they are having the biggest St. Patrick's Day party in North Jersey March 10 to 19.
Here's a line-up of the activities:
- March 10: Vince Varcadipane at 6 p.m. (Inside); On Tap at 9 p.m. (Tent)
- March 11: Flounder at 9 p.m. (Tent)
- March 12: 4th Annual Beer Pong Tournament with DJ Mike Daloosh.
- Sign-ups start at 12:30 p.m. Tourney starts at 2 p.m. 1st Place: $500; 2nd Place: $200; 3rd Place: $100.
- March 17: St. Patrick's Day Party with bagpipers, corned beef, leprechauns and more; Flounder/DJ at 8 p.m.
Click here for more.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.